Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fair Trade Survey in the UK



I recently received an email I would like to share with Fair Traders in the UK! 

Dear Mitch,

I'm conducting a survey to support my masters dissertation about fair trade at University of Portsmouth, UK. If you found that there is a chance to post my questionnaire onto your blog I would be too glad.


Great blog, keep going with it!


https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQzR0x2WTFZWFdBS0Rqb1AxVjVVZ0E6MA


Pls. also feel free to share this mail with your friends who might be interested or would be possibly helpful with this...


Thanks a lot indeed in advance!


Robert Berebyi

Join me is assisting Robert in his Fair Trade inquiry! It only takes a minute, and will help out a fellow Fair Trader's dissertation!

Mitch Teberg, MA





9 comments:

  1. very nice .. yesterday i was looking for the same topic but i didn't find any thing .. but after reading this i am very happy because finally i got it :) and thanks for the links i would like to bookmark your site can I ?
    masters dissertations-dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog, keep up the good work, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing my MA in Economics Dissertation on Fair Trade as well but I'm so stuck I don't know how to continue. Either on its general impact or on studycases :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me directly for ideas or suggestions if you need.

      Delete
  5. I agree with the bolger's point,a good post,i like it. it is a good post,i like this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome article.I found it to be very informative.Also I liked the way of your presentation.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete